Friday, October 17, 2008

A Widget, A Gadget:

A Widget, A Gadget. A tiskit a tasket. A green and yellow basket. (hehehe!!! Ever heard of that nursery rhyme)?
So as its becoming more entertaining around here. Just some things I thought you should know.
So to start off, Gordon B. Hinkley's 6's B's well there are actually a few more than that, but that was the highlights of a great talk from our previous Prophet of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I also did a talk as well, based from that in Seminary Graduation.
Next is the playlist. I find that is just for entertainment, and some of the songs on there go with some of the things that i've written about in the blog.
As for the quote.. Live, Laugh, Love. I just really like that quote, and thought I'd add it in.
Did I tell you I adopted a duck? Ok, did I tell you I "virtually" adopted a duck? Of course I know I can't have animals in my place. HaHaHaHa!!! I thought this would be fun. His name is Ducky, and he would appreciate it if you helped take him for walks, by moving the mouse in and around the box. Also, i'm sure he would appreciate it if he was given food every once in awhile so at the bottom right hand corner of the box there is a sign that says more, when you click on that bread and peanuts will pop up. Then you simply drag that to the ducks mouth. Also one more thing on the duck. Just between you and me, You can indeed make him quack by clicking on his feathers.

As far as the quote, "I AM A CHILD OF GOD." Well thats just who I am. Thats who we all are. So I decided to add it as well. :)
Ok, Do you remember when you were a kid? Well I do, and I can sort of remember the Etch A Sketch. How cool is that? I was super excited when I came across it in a widget search. All You have to do in order to navigate it is click on the white round buttons and twirl the buttons around to navigate it with your mouse. Also, if you, when your done drawing and you click on analyze in the middle of the buttons. I think it sort of gives you a personality assessment based on how you did, and what you drew. Pretty cool.
Thats it, until I come up with more. Hmm, What will I think of next? Happy browsing.
Well thats it for now. Nothing else is new lately with me. Just hanging out, and enjoying life. Hope your all enjoying your week.

No comments: