Sunday, June 14, 2009

Long Time Gone:

Well I have some catching up to do. First off we'll start with my adventure Tuesday. night. I got an email from a dear friend of whom I haven't seen in over 13 YEARS!!! She is from Alaska, and emailed me to tell me that she was coming into town the very next day and asked if she and her husband could stop by for a visit. I was excited. It is interesting how time goes fast before you know it 13 years has already come and gone. WOW!! It was so fun to see her, the first thing I did was give her a huge hug, she came into my house for a bit and visited then we went over to my brother's house and visited and spent time as if it were yesterday that we'd seen eachother. She showed all of her pictures. She said it gets 13 ft of rain over in Alaska, and when they go fishing they've caught anything and everything right down to an octupus and shark. How cool is that. Anyways, thanks for the fun visit. If your reading this, it was great to see you. Here are some pictures of our reunion together.
By the way the significance of this picture with Kaylee and Denise was that 13 years ago when Kaylee was a baby, Denise had made this blanket for her and since then Kaylee has taken this blanket everywhere with her, so that night she hurried and excitedly ran to get her blanket to show Denise the blanket, and we took a picture. Hope everyone has a nice week.
Happy Days

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a great time! It is always fun to visit with dear friends.