Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Feeding:

Well, today has been fun. I've been going quite a bit to help feed cattle over to my brother's house, which has been quite interesting. I'm what you would call a stick shift driver in training.
I've enjoyed being able to spend more time with the family. I love being able to learn. I get a little nervous with the clutch versus an automatic, but I'm taking it each day at a time, cuz that's all you can do right? Anyways, I love the pictures I was able to get, just for the fact that all of them were natural poses. I never once told the guys to stand this way or that way. I just loved how they're all looking in the same direction, and ya know I think we did a pretty good job feeding today, considering we had to fight the horses away from the trailer bed. I'd have to say things could've been a whole lot different then they turned out, but if you ask me today turned out pretty well. Thanks for reading. Happy days.



















2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome pictures again! The boys look very rugged and handsome. I know you will get the hang of the stick shift soon.

Sara Rose said...

All of these pictures are fantastic!!! I love the first one with all three of them in a row! But I have to say they all look amazing!!!! You really do have talent!