Monday, April 13, 2009

Driving On The Bumpy Road:






Well, I guess I haven't been posting like I should. This is just to catch up on what we did last week. I called my nephew Wyatt and asked him if he wanted to go for a drive and so we ended up going up the bumpy road. We made a huge circle around the field and when we circled back we saw a Doe and a Fawn. It was neat. They stood there like statues for us to take pictures. It was funny, because boys being boys, as Wyatt was looking at the deer and helping me take pictures said,
"Why if I had my gun that'd a perfect shot".
I couldn't help but laugh. I am so gratefull for the
opportunity that I have to live close to my family to share some of the greatest memories I have had. Thanks for helping me to have a fun day that day Wyatt, I enjoyed our time together.
Happy Days

No comments: