Today we went to the dog pound. These dogs were so sad, cute and adorable. All they wanted was for someone to love and take care of them. They don't have control over what happens to them. True, they're independent, for the most part, but if they aren't taken care of, look how sad they get.
There are things, as a society that we can do to prevent the over population of "sad puppies". I absolutely love puppies, but, because I'm not settled, and in my own house, I don't think its fair to me, or a dog to take it home, knowing that it could end up sad, a stray, or in the dog pound. One dog we looked at, looked so sad, yet so adorable, I tried to take a picture of him, and every time he saw my camera up, he cowered and lowered his head down, and just looked really sad. That also saddens me, because it seems that in order to cower down so much like he did, he had to of been mistreated somewhere along the lines. Hopefully he'll get to go to a fun, loving family. Another dog I saw, I actually wanted to take out and play. He looked like he just had so much energy. We took him out side and I tell you, it looked like he ran 20 miles an hour. He was so excited to be outside.
One other thing I believe in, is if you do have a dog, and you don't want puppies, or the responsibilities to take care of puppies other than your own, than don't be indecisive about it and stall, make a decision, and stick to it. These puppies, and dogs, are just way to cute to be so lazy about it. So please lets prevent it, and unless your breeding, or you just want a dog farm, get your dogs spayed and neutered. We just had so much fun playing with these dogs.
Primary Program. And Going Private.
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment